02 May 2007

Upcoming Lectures

I'm taking a few moments out while in the process of typing up about my Germany trip to let you know of a couple of lectures that I've got coming up in the near future.

The first happens this Tuesday night - 8 May 2007 - at Glasgow Magic Circle. It is their President's Night and I have been asked to go along and present my full lecture to them and their visitors. Visiting magicians are welcome and, as it is their President's Night, there will be no entry fee to visiting magicians. You can get more details by going to the Glasgow Magic Circle website.

The second is taking place on 3 July 2007 at Watford Association of Magicians. This is one of their regular club nights and I have been asked to go down and present my full lecture. You can get details of the entry fee for visiting magicians, along with other details of the club itself by going to the Watford Association of Magicians website.

If you manange to make it to one of these lectures, please say hello. I'm always interested to meet those who read my little bit of the web.

Best wishes

The Cardman :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment