16 January 2008

Can heaven be a radio station?

Those of you that I talk to face-to-face may know that my work moved from the Maryhill area of Glasgow to the Auldhouse area on the Southside of the city. The move meant that I am no longer sharing an office with anyone and so, after some 11 years of listening to Glasgow's most popular Pop station, I'm able to choose what station I listen to.

I tried listening to a couple of different stations before I found what I consider radio heaven. Rock Radio, based and broadcasting in Glasgow, plays most stuff I love. This week alone, I've heard Foo Fighters, AC/DC, Metallica, Guns 'N' Roses, and so on and so on. It is taking a lot of effort for me to not start headbanging at times! I can only imagine what the reaction of some of the folk at my work would be if I didn't resist!

Anyway, if you like that sort of music - and yes, they do play some slower (rock) stuff, too! - then either go to 96.3 FM if you're in Glasgow or click on the link above, listen to them online and rock your day away.

For those about to rock, we salute you!

Speak soon.

The Cardman :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment