26 June 2008

Terrorvision in Glasgow!

Hi folks

Readers of my blog (hi again and thanks for reading!) may remember a post I made a while ago pleading (OK, begging!) for Terrorvision to play in Scotland. Well, that plea was answered earlier this week when the mighty Terrorvision announced that they will be playing at Glasgow's ABC1 on Thursday 23rd October.

The tickets, priced at £16 plus booking and handling fees, are available from the usual outlets. My tickets have been ordered and so I will be there along with my sister, brother in law and best mate, Peter. It will be a chance for Peter and I to re-live days gone by when we both had more hair! Can you guess I'm looking forward to it? You bet I am!

As a little warm up - 4 months early! - here's Terrorvision in action in May performing an unplugged version of "Some People Say".

Speak soon.

The Cardman :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment