25 August 2006

More FISM 2006-related stuff

Right now, I'm in the process of trying to sort out my pictures from my trip to the 2006 FISM World Championships of Magic before I post any more stuff up about my trip. For now, however, I'd like to share a couple of videoclips that have been posted on youtube.com of acts that were performed at this year's FISM.

First off, from France, comes the 2003 World Champion of Stage Magic - Norbert Ferre. This clip is only part of one of the most wonderful manipulation acts in magic.


This other one is of Gaston from Germany performing the act that won him first prize in the Parlour Magic category. I only saw this act once, but was very impressed with it - very, very funny and a brilliant character piece.

I hope you enjoy these just now. If I find any more, I'll post them up for you.

Best wishes

The Cardman :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment