06 June 2014

It's been a while!

Hi folks

Well, as I am sure you can gather, I am not updating this blog anywhere near as much as I used to. For me, the likes of Facebook and Twitter mean that I post information about goings on in my life a lot more often making, for me, blogs like this one a little redundant. But not entirely redundant.

It turns out that the last time I posted on the blog was about a year ago with similar information to what my next post will be - magic, magicians and magic-related things at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe which will be published in the next wee while.  I will try, though I will not promise, to post a little more often but if you want to keep up with me on a more regular basis, you can do so on both Facebook and Twitter.

Catch up with you one way or another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment